Sunday, December 7, 2008

Presentations in Meadow Lake

There were many amazing presentations today. The use of technology and the new ideas of my classmates were excellent. The presentation styles varied and watching them has given me ideas that I may try to incorporate into my spring presentation. My technological skills, although slow, are advancing. I now feel I have a much greater understanding of Power Point. I thought it was interesting that some of our class members argued that curriculum should produce a functioning member of society while others believed that nurturing the individual should be the goal. Like Schwab, I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. I really appreciated Peter's closing words about curriculum. His message was that his definition of curriculum is open and is always changing. I would like to apply this philosophy to my own definition of curriculum.

No comments: